How do I register?
Our membership for the 2018 season will go live on March 15, 2018. Stay tuned for details. We will cap our 2018 registration at 500 members. There will be no wait list.
How much is membership?
Membership for 2018 will be $85.
Why do we cap our membership?
We would like nothing more than for every woman in the Calgary area to be able to go mountain biking with us, but we are a volunteer run club, and this year 500 members is the maximum for whom we feel able to conduct a quality experience.
What does a membership get you?
- Weekly organized club rides in Calgary and surrounding areas.
- Alberta Bicycle Association (ABA) insurance. A $40 ABA General Membership included.
- Club discount nights at some of our sponsors.
- Discounts on gear, parts, and services from our sponsors.
- Membership SWAG bag full of goodies.
- Skills clinics coached by certified mountain bike instructors.
- Bike Maintenance clinics.
- Subsidized nutrition and/or first aid clinics.
- Social and special events.
- Moral support from other "Sisters"!