Your profile has been created with your first name and last name, viewable in the private Members Directory under Members Only.
Your name will be displayed to members when you post on the forums unless you change your privacy settings. We’ve made the forums members-only to protect cell phone numbers and other contact info that is sometimes posted. The general public cannot see these.
Spin Sisters Community Participation
We encourage everyone to view their profile settings, turn on/off fields you are comfortable allowing other members to see. Here are some things you can do with your profile:
- Post a profile picture so members can recognize you at the trailhead.
- Write a blub about yourself in the About Me field.
How To Edit Your Profile and open up your Privacy Settings
- Click View Profile above the Logout button.
- Click Edit Profile to update your profile settings including First and Last Name.
- Click on Privacy to select what members can see:
- Choose which fields on your profile you want members to see. (Anybody = general public, so don’t select this!)
- Select whether other members can send you emails through the website.