7. Stay on the trail and keep all garbage with them.
8. Keep a safe riding distance from other riders (suggested no closer than two bike-length distances with the rider in front, unless both of you are having a conversation, etc.).
9. Keep tabs on the rider behind them.
10. Make any concerns or issues known to the rider leader (with regards to injuries, abilities, time constraints, etc.).
11. Listen to the ride leader (which direction to go, splitting the group, keeping the group together, etc.).
12. Leave their pets at home.
13. Most importantly, have fun!!
14. Optional: provide feedback after ever ride (ride highlights, photos, etc.) on the “Rider Experience” forum or on Facebook. Let others know how much fun you’re having!
The club offers free maintenance clinics
to its members with the expectation that all members know how to fix common problems encountered with bikes on the trail. If you don’t currently have these skills, please register for one of the clinics - they are fantastic!!